Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

wow

You need to find something better to make a game about instead of something that many americans are traumatized about...

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

OMGG

OMG I R THINK THIS R GOOD GAME BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 HOURS AND I R NOT BEAT IT YET!!! ANGRY FAIC!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Desolation Desolation

overall..not so great.

The movement system is horrible. You can never tell which way you are going to go. I felt like it was being dragged on through the beginning..I just didn't like it.

PS - Good Job with the translation in the description up there. I guess Canadians can't translate into English. Do you will be able to survive ?

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

its a good game but

the bots you are playing act like they know your cards... its pretty tough. not one falls for a bluff, they always just bet like crazy when they have the most random cards, and it "happens" to be a double ace with the river. I would rather play against real people.

Neon Layers Neon Layers

good game

but its too hard

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

this game is great but

I hate when i am trying to set a record for $$$ and i go in to space accidentally and win the game....you should have a high score table or something.

Sexy Vacation Sexy Vacation

good game

lol i used google on the trivia and the right click trick on Beach Avoider, haha. nice game though, srsly.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

pretty good, but

needs to be better quality, and why the hell is Space Pirates on here? it's not Techno Hero.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

lolololol

press K really fast and he looks like he's trying to jack off.

BlueHippo responds:

Maybe he is? ;P

EXPGEN EXPGEN

cool

tl;dp. i am sure you can make cool stuff on this, but i don't wanna waste 5 hours doing so.

PS- HOLY SH*T 25 DOLLERZ!!!